Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentines Day new romantic Love sms


One of the best beautifull day is Valentines day. Every year 14-February Valentine Day  is celebration around the world.

valentines day,love quote
on this day  lover send love SMS and Quotes to best friends and lover . On this loving occasion of Valentines day, specially young lover searching  new  fresh and romantic love sms. So  i sharing with you some of the newly created love sms and Quotes for sending on the upcoming Valentines Day.




 Valentines Day SMS :

Love Story is not always sweet. All love stories don’t have happy endings. But you can certainly make the happy ending of my love story. I hope you can understand what I mean. Waiting for your answer…...................!


Valentines Day SMS :

Love Me or Kill Me. I don’t want to live without your love. You are my reason of living. Always be by my side.

Valentines Day SMS :

Love came to me today. It told me to make you my Valentine. I hope, you will not break my lovely heart. I love you!


Valentines Day SMS :es Day SMS :

I love the way you tell my name, the way you look at me, the way you grab my hands. I love the way you smile at me. I swear, I will love you always, as much as you can tolerate.

 Valentines Day SMS :

Help me find my Valentine this year. Be a volunteer, Be my Valentine. Love Me As Much As You Can. I will sacrifice my whole life for you.

 
Valentines Day SMS :

When we will become old, our children will ask us about love. Make Love To Me so that we can have those children, who will make love ever lasting on this beautiful world.

 
Valentines Day SMS :

Love is not a joke. “I love You” is not an ordinary sentence. These are the words from my heart. And my heart does not tell lies.


Valentines Day SMS :

Love Marriage is very essential in my life. But nobody loves me! I think, you are different from others. Will you prove my conception by being my Valentine?







0 comments: